What’s “mindful eating”?
Mindfulness involves directing full attention to the direct sensations of the moment. It involves maintaining moment-to-moment awareness of your body, emotions and surroundings.
Eating mindfully involves being more aware of your food consumption, and reaching a state of full attention and consciousness to your emotions, cravings, physical cues and the entire experience when eating, objectively and without judgment.
Mindful eating is not a diet! It is a practice based on your natural internal body cues, and systems you were born with, that will help you move closer to your bigger health goals, and that can fit any lifestyle and any eating style that you want for yourself.
Who is this workshop for?
This interactive workshop is for you if:
- You are struggling with emotional eating or binge eating.
- You tend to eat mindlessly and on autopilot most of the time.
- You want to learn a natural way to reconnect with your hunger and fullness sensations.
- You have tried several restrictive diets without getting sustainable results, and you are ready to master a more balanced, healthy and enjoyable way of eating to achieve sustainable weight loss and health results.
What will you learn during this workshop?
- The benefits of mindful eating, and how it will help you manage emotional eating and achieving your health goals.
- How to reconnect with and regulate your natural physical sensations of hunger and satiety.
- How to be in control of your food, make more informed choices instead of feeling out of control and improve your relationship with food.
- How to slow down and fully enjoy the taste and flavor of your food without judgments.
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm : Socializing and networking.
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm : Introduction to mindful eating, different types of hunger and food cravings.
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm: Q&A session
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm : Mindful eating experience part 1. (Exercise 1 and exercise 2)
- 3:30pm – 3:45pm : Coffee break and socializing.
- 3:45pm – 4:15pm : Systems and hormones involved in hunger and appetite regulation, and how to manage them.
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm : Mindful eating experience part 2. (Exercise 3 and exercise 4)
- 4:30pm – 4:50pm: How to practice mindful eating in 10 easy steps.
- 4:50pm – 5:00pm: Q&A session and reflection.
All the attendees will receive a complimentary e-booklet “A Step-by-Step Guide To Mindful Eating”.
About the speaker…
Founder of Pomodoro Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
Certified Nutrition Coach Pn1, Change Psychology, Nutrition for Metabolic Health & Dietary Strategies Specialist.
Our partners for this event…
The coffee break experience is offered by Sereni-Tea by Tania’s House.
Sereni-tea by Tania’s Teahouse invites you to escape the nuances of one’s daily life and bask in a calm and serene environment, whilst nourishing the mind, body, and soul with a mindful menu. Tania’s goal is to draw awareness towards the importance of self-care and holistic well-being.
Mindful eating exercises food is provided by Pumpkin & kale.
Pumpkin and Kale provides healthy plant-based meal plans and products and is dedicated to nutritious and delicious vegan food with all ingredients made from scratch, sourcing high-quality local produce.
Media partner: Bassi Hamid Brand & Lifestyle Photographer.
Bassi helps small businesses, coaches and artists to market their brand using high quality photos and videos that reflect the essence of who they are and what they stand for.
Join us in this interactive, engaging and life-changing workshop!
Saturday, January 21, 2022
1:45pm to 5:00pm
Sereni-tea by Tania’s Teahouse
Unlimited drinks (coffee, tea, juices and infused water) and bites included in the ticket price.
Free parking available.